We’re proud to be a small business located in North Worcestershire, so it was great to be able to work on an event to promote the area as an investment location.
More than 100 senior business people flocked to the event – held in the unique surroundings of Avoncroft Museum, in Bromsgrove.
Clarke Associates was appointed to the work by North Worcestershire Economic Development and Regeneration (NWEDR) – a partnership of local authorities providing economic development and regeneration services for Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove and Redditch.
Our remit was to:
- Review and redefine content on the NWEDR website.
- Develop a strapline to support the overall offering of the area.
- Develop a series of compelling reasons about why North Worcestershire is a place to do business and invest.
- Commission a series of videos to bring the area’s story to life.
- Organise and manage the delivery of a high profile business event, at which the new NWEDR website was launched.
The 14th century Guesten Hall, at Avoncroft Museum, in Bromsgrove – right at the centre of the North Worcestershire area and a quirky and unusual venue, proved attractive to attendees.
We even managed to get a message via video from former CBI boss (and Worcestershire lad) Lord Digby Jones, as well as gaining extensive positive coverage in local media.